First Complaint...long Vent

Decorating By simplysweetcakes Updated 19 Feb 2007 , 3:48am by ValMommytoDanny

nokddng Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nokddng Posted 18 Feb 2007 , 1:21am
post #31 of 32

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it was very good! There wasn't any cake left, right? But I do understand how you can dwell on it. I get paranoid about how my cakes taste. When I level it off I always eat the scraps to see how it tastes. icon_smile.gif Then I start worrying about someone getting sick from it for some strange reason...I dunno..my weird way of thinking. icon_rolleyes.gif

ValMommytoDanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValMommytoDanny Posted 19 Feb 2007 , 3:48am
post #32 of 32

~ Sir, I want a refund I had a fly in my soup... here's the fly I still ate the soup... ~

I think you shouldn't count or consider this a complaint, I think you just experienced someone who needs to complain about something. The sheer fact that the cake is GONE and the money is more than you charged is testiment to your skills. If it wasn't any good you probably would have gotten it back...I wouldn't take it personally nor get myself down, I also do the lock in moisture thing and it works really well. Some people need to say something negative about anything - it's because they are negative people.

Peoples opinions are just that, their opinion - I tend to ask for clarification when given a negative opinion... Dry, how so? How was the texture? What would you expect for moist? This is all to help me understand the issue... Sometimes people can't even explain their gripe - it was made just to make it. But sometimes you get good feedback.... icon_smile.gif

Hugs and hope this helps. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%