Magnolia Bakery's Lemon Vanilla Bundt

Baking By SugarBakerz Updated 19 Jun 2007 , 1:47am by mommarivera

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 8 Feb 2007 , 2:14am
post #1 of 9

Well, I made it tonight and it is yummy.. I however threw a little creme bouquet flavoring into it to give it a little more lemon humph.... it is a very moist cake and I think if you have the time, you should try it... my DH is gobbling it as we speak! Thanks for posting the recipe!

8 replies
nichi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nichi Posted 8 Feb 2007 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 9

I have the Magnolia book and have yet to make anything out of it. Nice to know this recipe is good. icon_wink.gif

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 9 Feb 2007 , 3:04am
post #3 of 9

Would you share the recipe please. icon_smile.gif

newlywedws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newlywedws Posted 10 Feb 2007 , 5:23am
post #4 of 9

Jackie, I uploaded the recipe to cc -just look in the recipe section - I'm always looking for recipes that bakeries use, I figure if it creates traffic for the bakery, it must be good.

SouthernSuzie -thanks for letting us know how it turned out...now if only there were a way to allow comments to be attached to the recipes icon_wink.gif Wishful thinking on my part icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 11 Feb 2007 , 4:29am
post #5 of 9

Thanks for uploading the recipe! Just printed it out and anxious to give it a swirl! icon_biggrin.gif

Lea

mommarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommarivera Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 2:34pm
post #6 of 9

I looked for the recipe but can not find it. Does someone want to post it for me or e mail it to me? Thanks

CakesByEllen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByEllen Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 6:56pm
post #7 of 9

Do you put a glaze on it or something? Would it make a nice layer cake too?

heidinamba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidinamba Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 7:16pm
post #8 of 9

Hey Newlywedws, that is a wonderful idea about the posting of comments & reviews on the recipes. I use allrecipes.com because of that reason. I go through every comment that people submit. I wonder if this site can have that option available? That would be great.

mommarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommarivera Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 1:47am
post #9 of 9

I agree that would be good!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%