Last edited: 6/14/11
- Simplest Vanilla cupcake recipeLast edited: 6/7/11
- Strawberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/7/11
- Banana Pudding CupcakesLast edited: 6/7/11
- Winning Banana CupcakesLast edited: 4/4/11
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
This caddy has a little room for a lot of stuff, not meant to hold everything. Rolls easily, with the pull handle that's slides down to store it. Rack on back for literature. 2 racks on top for...
How can I get this much "sparkle"??post #1 of 911/1/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 911/1/12 at 10:41ampost #3 of 911/1/12 at 11:45am
Holy crap that's a boatload of disco dust. That is not ok to eat. :(*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!post #4 of 911/1/12 at 12:20pm
Could be sparkling sugar and good lighting.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.post #5 of 911/1/12 at 12:43pmpost #6 of 911/1/12 at 1:12pm
To clarify the person who said that's not OK to eat. Disco dust is plastic. I agree with Leah , you can find very pretty sparkling sugar colors and use a lot of it. I do not put disco dust on anything that someone will consume. Just because Elmers glue is non toxic does not mean I'll use it on a cake;)post #7 of 911/1/12 at 3:26pmpost #8 of 911/1/12 at 4:05pm
It's disco dust. You can just tell. In the parts of the picture that aren't blindingly reflective,you can you still see light bouncing off of...plastic.*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
- How can I get this much "sparkle"??
Cake Central Top Picks
- Simplest Vanilla cupcake recipe
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 26 minutes ago
- › What do you prefer - buttery buttercream or sweet buttercream? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › 'Only Buttercream' Decorators 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 8/29/14 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › spider man web?? 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Really... help... how many ways can you calculate servings? 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Need help in pricing a cake 6 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Interesting ideas - new cake flavors 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Best ever banana pudding cake recipe 6 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › "Full Sheet Cake" 7 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones