I love anything lemon. So after looking for an intense lemon cake recipe this is what I came up with. For a more intense lemon flavor add the whole can of lemonade concentrate. I poured white chocolate ganache over it but you can add a sugar icing or leave it as is! Enjoy!
Lemonliscious Lemon Cake
- 1 lemon cake mix ( I used Duncan Hines)
1 sm. Box of instant lemon pudding
½ can of frozen lemonade concentrate
1 c. vegetable oil
1 c. sour cream
½ c. water
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan or cake pan.
- In a bowl mix cake mix and pudding together.
- Mix sour cream, oil, eggs, water and lemonade concentrate together. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, invert onto platter.
- Cool completely, pour white chocolate ganache or sugar glaze over it. Or leave it as is.
- White Chocolate Ganache
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ c. heavy cream
- Bring cream and butter to boil, add white chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted. Pour into bowl. Let cool but still pourable.
- Pour over lemon cake.