This is something I thrown together 8 years ago. My husband wanted something different for a birthday cake and I knew he loved Butterscotch candies, and anything with Carmel on it. So I picked up a box of pudding, and some good old fashioned yellow cake mix, with an added bonus of finding carmel frosting. I then had to make this cake every year for his birthday… As time passed I found Carmel Flavored Cake, That’s the short and sweet story. Hope you like it as much as he dose…~JMe
Carmel Butterscotch Cake
- Jello Cook-N-Serve- Butterscotch Pudding
- Duncan Hines-Carmel Cake mix.
- Duncan Hines-Carmel Frosting
- Make a box of “Jello” Cook-N-Serve Butterscotch flavored pudding. Let thicken in refrigerator for about 1 hour. Bake a box of “Duncan Hines” Carmel Cake mix. Instructions on box… make enough for make this a layered cake.
- When cake has cooled you’ll want to fill the bottom layer with the pudding. I usually make small holes, or shape the inside like a small bowl. Making sure to us as much yummy Butterscotch pudding as I can. Then place the rest of the cake on top.. not too hard…
- Now you’ll want to frost it with “Duncan Hines” Carmel Frosting. I think it’s seasonal, since I can never find it in the summer. If you like this, stock up for next time *
It’s cake…Is that Nutritional enough… “hehe”