delicious and easy to make
Yummy carrot cake from a cake mix
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325, grease and flour your pans. Combine all of the above ingredients in a bowl and blend with an electric mixer for 1 minute on low. Increase speed to medium and blend for two more minutes. Batter will be thick. Divide into cake pans and bake at 325 for 45 min or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Frost with fresh orange cream cheese frosting(in recipe section) and enjoy
I am just wondering from anyone who has tried this recipe, what color does this cake turn out to be? And is it dense enough to carve or cover with fondant? Thanks!
Login To Leave A Comment