I altered a recipe that I found online…
Turtle Cheesecake 2
- Â· CRUST
1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 3/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- PREHEAT oven to 300Â° F. Grease 8-inch springform pan.
- FOR CRUST:
- COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread 3/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping on top. Place in fridge until batter is ready.
- FOR FILLING:
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs (one at a time), lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans and 1/4 cup mini morsels into batter.
- Pour batter into springform pan.
- BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and mini morsels.