I altered a recipe that I found online…
Turtle Cheesecake 2
- Â· CRUST
1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 3/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- PREHEAT oven to 300Â° F. Grease 8-inch springform pan.
- FOR CRUST:
- COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread 3/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping on top. Place in fridge until batter is ready.
- FOR FILLING:
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs (one at a time), lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans and 1/4 cup mini morsels into batter.
- Pour batter into springform pan.
- BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and mini morsels.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment