Pumpkin pie spice gives the streusel topping an incredible flavor that really complements the delicate lemony flavor of the cake.
Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mace or Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup butter
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well. Stir in mace and lemon extract.
2 Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Add alternately with milk to butter mixture. Pour into a greased and floured 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
3 Combine topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake 35 minutes or until done. Cool. Cut into 2 x 3-inch pieces.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment