This is so quick and delicious, an easy alternative to mini cheesecakes.
- 2 quarts of strawberries
- 16 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1-2 tbsp. lemon extract
- pastry bag
- star or other decorative tip
- In a food processor mix together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and lemon extract (to taste) until all ingredients are mixed well and have a smooth texture. Fill a pastry bag with the mixture. Use the decorative tip of your choice.
- Cut the stem/leaves off of clean strawberries. Set the strawberries down on the leaf side. At the end now facing you, cut a + shape on you strawberry. Be careful not to cut down into the bottom. Using your pastry bag, fill the cut with the cream cheese mixture.
- Another variation is to cut the strawberries in half, and top using tip 1M. When I do this, I place each on a bon bon foil cup.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment