This is a basic delicious cheesecake that you can spruce up with sugared strawberries or blueberries on top, but it is fantastic just plain. Yummy!
- 1 individual package graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2 In a food processor, combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and cinnamon. Pulse until smooth. Press into the bottom of an 8×12 inch baking dish.
3 In the food processor, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour over crust.
4 Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for 2 hours.
5 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cheesecake. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.