This recipe has two names; Cherry Cheese Cake and/or Cherry Cream Cheese Pie. It is delicious!
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 Place softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl; add condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Pour mixture into the pie crust. Chill for 5 hours. DO NOT FREEZE!!!
2 Pour cherry pie filling on top of pie. Serve.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment