My grandma had these on hand every day–they are delicious. Once they are cool, store in an airtight container or ziplock bag.
My grandma’s amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Cold Butter (this is important, must be cold)
- 3/4 Cup Granulated (white) Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup oatmeal (you won’t even notice it is in there)
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 375
- 1. The secret to these cookies is the cold butter or margarine. Mix sugar and butter until it is really creamy.
- 2. Mix in egg
- 3. Add dry ingredient saving the chocolate chips for last.
- Drop by tablespoon full on parchment paper and bake until golden (12 to 15 minutes).
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment