This fudge recipe is so easy and tastes great.
Fast & Fabulous Chocolate Fudge
1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups Semisweet Choc. Chips (18 ozs)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Nuts (optional) *
- Line 8â³ square pan w/ plastic wrap
- In Microwavable bowl comine corn syrup, milk;stir until blended. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Stir in Choc. Chips until melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla and nuts. With wooden spoon beat until thick and glossy.
- Spread into pan. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Makes 25 squares.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment