- 5 eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c pitted prunes(chopped & cooked in 1 c water)
- 3 c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c nuts (optional)
- Mix and sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda,baking powder and set aside.
- Beat sugar and oil until well mixed and add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and last the cooked prunes.
- Bake at 325degrees for about 1hr. & 15 min. Or until set.
- use a 10 inch , 3 inch high round pan
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment