This is the richest and easiest cheesecake recipe ever! It is a no mess up recipe. It is the first recipe I teach my kids. It is simple and great tasting!! The best of two worlds.
Priddy Good Cheesecake
- 1 small can of condensed sweeten milk
- 2 (8oz) pkg of softened cream cheese
- 1 9inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Any fruit topping you can imagine
- Mix together the soften cream cheese, sweeten milk, and vanilla (you can add less vanilla if you like. I love the flavor.) until it is smooth and no lumps. Put the mixture in the graham cracker crust. Chill in the frig for two or three hours. Top with fresh fruit or any kind of fruit filling before serving. The recipe is so verstile………the sky is the limit.
Have you ever used this for a cake filling (minus crust)?
I haven't but it does sound like a delicious idea. If you do try it please let me know how it turns out.
do you think if i add gelatin, i can use this as as a middle 'layer' to a 3 layer cake? (cheese cake in the middle) will it hold up?
I add cool whip whenever I put it on a cake. I have never used gelatin. I honestly can't say if it would work or not. This is really a full creamy recipe without adding anything. If that helps you any. If you do try the gelatin, please let me know how that works out. Thanks
Login To Leave A Comment