-Unsweetened Chocolate or Square Chocolate
-Crisco or High ratio is better if you have it…
- clear Vanilla
-Domino Powder Sugar 10x
¾ cups unsweetened chocolate or 4.oz melted chocolate
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ½ cup shortening (I use Crisco)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Clear vanilla
- 4 cups powder sugar (Domino 10 X)
- 4Tbsp BAILEYS WITH A HINT OF CHOCOLATE MINT OR FLAVOR YOU LIKE …
- 1. Beat butter and shortening at high speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Add cocoa and 1 cup sugar and beat on low speed until being incorporated.
3. Add half of Baileys and the remaining sugar and beat at low speed to be built, then the faster speed.
4. Continue adding BAILEYS until you reach the consistency you want.
To dilute the consistency, add 2 tablespoons corn syrup (darkcorn syrup), chocolate milk or water and stir. Continue the process until desired consistency.
To thicken add
2 tablespoons sugar Preparation (Domino 10 X) and beat. Continue the process until desired consistency.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment