I made this frosting for Easter, I put this frosting on milk chocolate cupcakes and put a Peep on top! The frosting was dyed to match. (There is a picture posted) It’s one of the BEST tasting frosting I’ve ever had, and I don’t really like marshmallow.
- 1 lb. Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 Jar (16 oz.) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Pkg. (16 oz.) Confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- On medium speed, beat butter until fluffy.
- On low, mix in Fluff until just combined
- Beat in sugar and vanilla
- On medium, beat until creamy