Ladycakes National Cake Contest Cakes

Decorating By briansbaker Updated 11 Mar 2005 , 1:09pm by Ladycake

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 7 Mar 2005 , 9:51pm
post #1 of 13

Is anyone entering the ladycakes first annual contest?
I am turning mine in tonight,. Wish Me Luck!!!
If so deadline is tomorrow.. Here is the link for more info..
http://www.ladycakes.com/lc_national.htm

12 replies
-TenderHeart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-TenderHeart Posted 7 Mar 2005 , 10:02pm
post #2 of 13

Good luck to you! icon_smile.gif Is there a theme or are there rules? There isn't much on the site about it.

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 7 Mar 2005 , 10:14pm
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TenderHeart

Good luck to you! icon_smile.gif Is there a theme or are there rules? There isn't much on the site about it.

Its pretty much left open it is for ladycakes and it is an Anniversary so I would say something in them lines... Just make sure that the cake has not be posted anywhere before the contest is over... There will be no names with the cakes your to pick the cake that you like the best..

That person will win either a one year membership to the site or one of Ladycakes Place Cookbooks... its your choice..

If your wanting to get in on the LC Cake Contest your cake has to be to me by Tue.. The 8th... By 6pm PST... ON the 9th we will be voting till 11th...

So make sure you get in there and vote.. Cakes Will be posted here. http://www.ladycakes.com/lc_national.htm make sure that you go there to vote tomorrow... Also make sure that you use that link when your submitting a cake.

-TenderHeart Posted 7 Mar 2005 , 10:23pm
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Quote:

Its pretty much left open it is for ladycakes and it is an Anniversary so I would say something in them lines...

Thank you for your help. icon_smile.gif

Ladycake Posted 8 Mar 2005 , 1:40am
post #5 of 13

if anyone has sent me a cake photo for this contest you need to resubmit your cakes ... for some reason they are all gone from email..

-TenderHeart Posted 8 Mar 2005 , 1:55am
post #6 of 13

Yikes! 'Sounds like a stressful couple of nights for you, Victoria! icon_surprised.gif

Ladycake Posted 8 Mar 2005 , 2:57am
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TenderHeart

Yikes! 'Sounds like a stressful couple of nights for you, Victoria! icon_surprised.gif

You know its been one thing after another for a while for me.. LOL .. I think were going to be OK I got almost all of them back so.... fingers crossed...

Ladycake Posted 9 Mar 2005 , 4:19pm
post #8 of 13

CAKE CONTEST IS BEING HELD FOR ONE MORE WEEK.. GET YOUR CAKE IN TO ME BY TUES. MARCH 15TH BY 6 PM PST JUDGING WILL BE 16TH - 17TH AND REVILED SOMETIME ON 18TH. THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH CAKES AND THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT WANTED IN AND DID NOT GET IN DUE TO TIME I GUESS SO WE HAVE PUT IT OFF ONE MORE WEEK..

Ladycake Posted 9 Mar 2005 , 4:21pm
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladycake

CAKE CONTEST IS BEING HELD FOR ONE MORE WEEK.. GET YOUR CAKE IN TO ME BY TUES. MARCH 15TH BY 6 PM PST JUDGING WILL BE 16TH - 17TH AND REVILED SOMETIME ON 18TH. THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH CAKES AND THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT WANTED IN AND DID NOT GET IN DUE TO TIME I GUESS SO WE HAVE PUT IT OFF ONE MORE WEEK..

icon_surprised.gif I hate when people write in all caps.. it means they are YELLING and I was not yelling.

I just did not notice that my cap locks were on I am very sorry about this being in all caps.. Please forgive me cause I was not yelling ..

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 10 Mar 2005 , 12:56pm
post #10 of 13

LOL..Funny that you replied to that.. When I read your post I visioned you sticking your head out of a window with your hands slightly around your mouth yelling!!.. icon_lol.gif Victoria you crack me up!!! And it's ok to yell this..This is something big for you.. thumbs_up.gif Heck I will even yell.. COME ON EVERYONE GET YOUR CAKES IN AND LETS GET VOTING!!!!! GOOD LUCK icon_biggrin.gif

cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakes Posted 10 Mar 2005 , 1:19pm
post #11 of 13

Hi, this is the first time I am actually participating in this forum although I read it everyday! Thanks for the info regarding the contest. I have emailed a picture of one of my cakes and it is fun to be a part of the contest. This is also my opportunity to say thank you to everyone in this forum and on Cake Central for all of the information and help I have received. You are all terrific!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 11 Mar 2005 , 7:11am
post #12 of 13

has the winner been announced? icon_eek.gif

Ladycake Posted 11 Mar 2005 , 1:09pm
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by diane

has the winner been announced? icon_eek.gif

NO we have postponded this for one week so Voting will not start till... 15th

Quote by @%username% on %date%