Do You Own Wilton's Encyclopedia Vol 2 &/or 3?

Decorating By kakeladi Updated 6 Apr 2017 , 8:51pm by kakeladi

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 4 Apr 2017 , 9:59pm
post #1 of 4

Looking for someone who has either of thses volumns to post pictures of certain pages for me.  You can either InstandMessage me or post them here. 

Vol. 2 pages 13 and 20

Vol. 3 pages 130, 163&4; 210, 216 and 303.

I would like to use the info to make Easter cupcakes & cookies so speed is of the essence.

3 replies
Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 5 Apr 2017 , 4:50pm
post #2 of 4

kakeladi -- I have the books, but am computer challenged.  It takes a long time to get photos/scans etc.  I'll try, but I need you to PM me with your regular email address instead of trying to work with the ever-weird CC system.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 5 Apr 2017 , 6:11pm
post #3 of 4

Are you sure we're talking about the same books?  I've marked the pages to scan and this is the info on the pages:

Vol 2  pg 13 - cherokee rose, hibiscus, syringa in royal

vol 2 pg 20 - sagebrush and lilac

vol 3 pg 130, 163, 164 swan wedding cake, fine-cut teeth open star and stellar open star piping

vol 3 pg 210, 216, 303 - star tube speedy cake flowers, photo of square cake with basket of flowers,

photo of 2 tier wedding cake

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Apr 2017 , 8:51pm
post #4 of 4

Yah, that sounds about right.   Hopefully instructions on making each flower or figure piped animal included.   Sometimes just seeing something will jog my mind enough to be able to make it :)                   I had the books but when I was forced into retirement I sold off almost all my books, equipment etc.  Boy do I miss everything but I moved into an RV for 2 yrs so I knew I wouldn't have room for much,  then ended up in an apt w/less than 500 sq ft .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%