Need A Cake Business Name! Please Help!

Business By Eliciamarie Updated 21 May 2015 , 11:34pm by SquirrellyCakes

Eliciamarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eliciamarie Posted 21 May 2015 , 7:16pm
post #1 of 6

Hi!

I have been decorating for about 7 years and I'm now starting or trying to start a cake business! I'm already getting a lot of orders but I haven't even picked a name yet.  I've spent days upon days looking everywhere for ideas but I'm not as creative with names as I am with decorating...

I don't want to use my name (Elicia) because it's hard for people to pronounce...I like the word Forever so I was thinking Forever Sweet Cakery...but i'm not sure..Anything will help!

Thank you all!! :)

5 replies
MinaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MinaBakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 6

I like to play around with words. Elixir Cakes? 

Elixir Cakes? (Going by the first part of your name)

Forever Sweet Cakery sounds great, but there is a Forever Sweet Bakery out there and hopefully no one gets it confused with that one.

I too couldn't think of a name, so on a whim I settled on Mina Bakes, especially since there wasn't one out there already. So when you search, mine page is the first and only one that comes up.

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 10:47pm
post #3 of 6

How about, D'EliciaUS Cakery ( or  D'Eliciaus) - a play on delicious using your name. Bet nobody else has used it. Just a thought that came to mind.

Eliciamarie Posted 21 May 2015 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 6

Hmmm your right about that.. I'll have to play around with the words too... I don't want to get my name mixed up with others

I love your bakery name its so cute! :)

Thank you for your help!

Eliciamarie Posted 21 May 2015 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 6

Quote by @SquirrellyCakes on 41 minutes ago

How about, D'EliciaUS Cakery ( or  D'Eliciaus) - a play on delicious using your name. Bet nobody else has used it. Just a thought that came to mind.

I've never thought of something like that! now i have a different view of delicious haha :) thank you!

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 21 May 2015 , 11:34pm
post #6 of 6

Haha...everything you make will now taste , "D'EliciaUS!  Best of luck to you with whatever name you end up with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%