Wedding Cake Mold? Where Can I Get It?

Decorating By Britterfly Updated 16 Feb 2015 , 6:22pm by Dayti

Britterfly Posted 16 Feb 2015 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 4

What kind of mold was used on this wedding cake on the 1st & 3rd tiers? What is is called & where can I buy it?


3 replies
cakesbyzuly Posted 16 Feb 2015 , 6:02pm
post #2 of 4

ASince there are many, you can do a google search by fondant lace molds or lace silicone molds. I hope this helps.

Britterfly Posted 16 Feb 2015 , 6:06pm
post #3 of 4

I tried searching google, ebay, sugar craft, global sugar art, ect. with no luck

Dayti Posted 16 Feb 2015 , 6:22pm
post #4 of 4

I have it, it was made by a company called Elegant Lace Molds, and they are now out of business. I don't know the name of the mold to make searching on Ebay etc easier, sorry (threw out the packaging). But if you use Elegant Lace Molds to search Google images, photos will come up. Good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%