Help! I Need Advice For An Unhappy Customer (Edible Icing Sheet)

Business By Louise1980 Updated 16 Jan 2014 , 12:44am by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 15 Jan 2014 , 11:58pm
post #91 of 94

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeronimo79 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -K8memphis 

louise, i'm changing my tune now--turning the page--

i'm really glad you are doing all the right things that you learned here in the last 24 hours--that's really great and i'm perfectly serious--i'm very happy for you--i'd imagine some of the licensing rights are going to be outrageously expensive if you even get responses--i'm still waiting to hear back from some of mine i asked about years ago  ;)

i hope your business is a roaring success--no hard feelings i hope--best wishes--

i didnt see this before i wrote my comment, and im glad you are giving her the benefit of the doubt now

i always did give her the benefit of the doubt

everybody gets the benefit of the doubt imo

it's not up to one person to not give the benefit of the doubt

-K8memphis Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 12:18am
post #92 of 94

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1980 

I apologise if I offended you in finding it laughable that I did ask her about copyright but she told me it didn't matter. So that's that, its done now. Move on....I don't think I'll be coming on here for advice anymore.. but thanks everyone who helped me I appreciate your kind words :)

no worries--

-K8memphis Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 12:29am
post #93 of 94

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1980 

I apologise if I offended you in finding it laughable that I did ask her about copyright but she told me it didn't matter. So that's that, its done now. Move on....I don't think I'll be coming on here for advice anymore.. but thanks everyone who helped me I appreciate your kind words :)

no worries--

i mean no worries you did not offend me and i appreciate your apology but not necessary--and please feel free to stay on if you want--there's always room for more--would love to have you stay--

-K8memphis Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 12:44am
post #94 of 94

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_kraft 

Quote:

then previous to that jason and louise got so happy about turning in the other company i nearly vomited-

I don't enjoy turning people in (and nowhere did I say I was "happy" about it)...I just do what I feel is the right thing to do as a citizen and let the relevant authorities know when someone is doing something wrong.

ok you are self righteous then--thought i was being ignored

if you don't enjoy it then a possible alternative is don't do it

or don't freakin' broadcast it if you do

my opinion

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%