Oklahoma Sugar Art Show 2013

Decorating By Jackie Updated 2 Oct 2013 , 10:26pm by kikiandkyle

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 8

I am SO excited for OSSAS this weekend! This is the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show, so it's going to be even that much more amazing!

This year I am travelling with a pretty big CC team: Leanne, Rebecca, Amanda, Alyssa, Kari and Grace will all be there doing interviews and photographing cakes for Cake Central Magazine.

I have had so much fun meeting everyone at past shows, so I hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new CC members too!

Are you going to be there?  Did you enter a cake? 

7 replies
Mimi209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mimi209 Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 9:03pm
post #2 of 8

I am also excited!! My daughter has entered a cake in the wedding competition. She is working frantically this week to get it complete since her 16 month old daughter has been sick with pneumonia and bronchitis and also spent some time in the hospital because of her illness. At least we live here in Tulsa so she won't have to travel a great distance to get her finished cake there. 

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 8

Oh my goodness- poor baby! I hope her little one gets better soon and returns to full health.  Looking forward to seeing the cake!

smittyditty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 30 Sep 2013 , 5:25pm
post #4 of 8

I went yesterday but didn't see you guys :-( I didn't enter because it was my first show and I just wanted to see how it all worked. I took some pictures and would be glad to upload them to the events section but it won't let me make a new section. It was very fun and I hope to enter the February contest in Austin.

carolin9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolin9 Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 7:09pm
post #5 of 8

Hello Jacky, as always it was a great pleasure to see you at the 2013 Oklahoma sugar show. Do you remember what we were talking about the piping  tip triple 0 that we can not find anymore? well I found one, go to www.ahcakedesign.com , they have it from Ateco. Are you coming in February at the cake show in Austin? Let me know if you are.

Hugs

gina

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 9:58pm
post #6 of 8

AI'm planning to go to Austin and may even be brave enough to submit an entry!

smittyditty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 10:16pm
post #7 of 8

ADo it Kiki! It will be my first too I don't expect to win just going to learn. I'm staying with a friend she Is also competing.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 2 Oct 2013 , 10:26pm
post #8 of 8

AGives me something else to obsess over while my house build is taking its sweet time.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%