Feedback On Cakes

Business By cakesbyalexandr Updated 17 Sep 2013 , 3:52am by Godot

cakesbyalexandr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyalexandr Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 3:35pm
post #1 of 11

AHey! I would love some honest feedback on the cakes I make as I hope to open a business one day, thanks! [IMG ALT=""]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3101778/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

10 replies
howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 11

Maybe people would appreciate it if you post the pictures in your thread. That way people won't have to click to see them or wonder if you're trying to drive traffic to your Facebook page. 

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 6:27pm
post #3 of 11

:roll:Quote:

Originally Posted by howsweet 

Maybe people would appreciate it if you post the pictures in your thread. That way people won't have to click to see them or wonder if you're trying to drive traffic to your Facebook page. 

Considering that she does already have a business, and every thread she has started has a big ole link to her page, I would say that's exactly what she's doing.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 6:27pm
post #4 of 11

You will get lots of opinions.  From the opinion of a *very* experienced decorator who doesn't want of offend you but if you didn't ask for opinions I would not tell you this:  I find the cake to be heavy looking.  Use smaller tips.  The design is find, it just looks like much to much for that size cake.

howsweet Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 6:36pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:

:roll:Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCouture 

Considering that she does already have a business, and every thread she has started has a big ole link to her page, I would say that's exactly what she's doing.

Don't be so quick to roll your eyes because you missed it - she edited her post. I guess I should have quoted it in my post so people wouldn't automatically assume I was crazy.

The original post was just a link to her facebook page.

howsweet Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 6:45pm
post #6 of 11

Just to clarify, the original post had link to a facebook page, not a photo and was edited after my post.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 10:19pm
post #7 of 11

AInstead of making individual posts in the forums, you should join the Peer Review Cake Club. You will get more feedback on your cakes that way. The way you are doing it now is making people suspicious of your intentions (your posts seem like spam) and many will not bother answering you.

Here is the link to the Peer Review Cake Club post. http://cakecentral.com/t/755127/peer-review-cake-club

cakesbyalexandr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyalexandr Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 11:08pm
post #8 of 11

Aokay thanks for the advice

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 16 Sep 2013 , 11:31pm
post #9 of 11

ASo is the link to someone else's business page, I'm confused. And.I'm referring to what you wrote before you edited your comment.

howsweet Posted 17 Sep 2013 , 3:47am
post #10 of 11

I can't keep up with this thread! :D

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 17 Sep 2013 , 3:52am
post #11 of 11

A

Original message sent by howsweet

I can't keep up with this thread! :D

Not sure I want to keep up with this thread - it might turn into a "wreck"! *snork*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%