Logo Poll

Business By ShannonDavie Updated 11 Jun 2013 , 10:51pm by letsgetcaking

ShannonDavie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShannonDavie Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 2:42pm
post #1 of 18

Hello everyone! I am hoping some of you can help me out. I have been looking for a logo for my business so my husband talked me into launching a contest on 99designs. It has been such a great experience! My only problem now is I can't decide which direction to go!! I am going to post a link for a poll that will take you to my final 4 designs. If you don't mind leaving your feedback I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!! <3

http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-1j5qx6

17 replies
cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:04pm
post #2 of 18

AHmmm this is hard!! I don't know why but number 2 just pops out at me, its fun,happy yet simple. It doesn't overdo it and it comes across that baking is your business HTH : )

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:07pm
post #3 of 18

AI'm also a fan of #2, it's the cleanest design. #1 would be my second choice.

Sweet_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Cakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:28pm
post #4 of 18

I love #2!!!

PastryChefAnnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PastryChefAnnie Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:31pm
post #5 of 18

A#1 is my favorite.

ShannonDavie Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:39pm
post #6 of 18

Thank you everyone!! I am glad you are all picking my favorite 2! Now which one to choose!! such a tough choice they ar both so good!! I was leaning towards #1 because it conveys the Happy part of my business name well. It actually makes me smile when I look at it. I struggle a little with the colors because I'm not sure how I feel about the rainbow colors but I have had her play with it and that is how it looks best. #2 jumped out at me as soon as I saw it. Never really even needed her to make any changes to it! I just have this silly struggle with feeling like I need to have and image of cake on there somewhere even though I know that's not the case! I am terrible at decisions!! 

cakealicious7 Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 3:47pm
post #7 of 18

AWell good luck with whatever you choose!!

ShannonDavie Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 5:13pm
post #8 of 18

I just want to say you guys are so great!! I knew I could count on you guys to give great feedback...thank you again so much <3

cakealicious7 Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 5:21pm
post #9 of 18

AAwww so sweet!! Xx

Stitches Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stitches Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 5:43pm
post #10 of 18

Number 2 is the best. Although I'd probably change out the colors or at least loose the yellow because it becomes invisible in some formats. I do like the idea of number 1's design but it isn't tight enough.

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 7:12pm
post #11 of 18

Another vote for #2!

Theresa

tdovewings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdovewings Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 7:17pm
post #12 of 18

#1 all the way, it conveys the name the best! I think it is very unique and very recognizable. The others just don't stand out to me. 

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 7:46pm
post #13 of 18

I like #1 too!

Pyro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pyro Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 8:23pm
post #14 of 18

I like number 2 because it's simple.  Keep in mind the more colors you have the more expensive getting anything printed will be ( boxes, stickers and so on ).

Omas Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Omas Cakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 8:24pm
post #15 of 18

A#1 is my choice.

ShannonDavie Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 10:25pm
post #16 of 18

Thank you again everyone! It was so close! The poll was basically a tie between 1 and 2 but ultimately I decided to go with #1!! I just think that it represents The Happy Caker the best. It really makes me smile when I look at it and it really represents me! I liked it from day one so I quite second guessing myself, bit the bullet and went for it!!! I appreciate all your input <3 

I can't wait to have the files so I can get it up on my FB page and get myself an apron and some business cards going!!! So excited!!

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 11 Jun 2013 , 12:43pm
post #17 of 18

I voted for #s 1 and 2.  :)

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 11 Jun 2013 , 10:51pm
post #18 of 18

I love #1, too! It's unique, it makes me smile, and it's memorable. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%