New A Few Eyes On This One...

Decorating By stephdover4 Updated 21 May 2013 , 2:54am by stephdover4

stephdover4 Posted 20 May 2013 , 12:35am
post #1 of 8



I am making this cake for another decorators wedding in a couple of weeks. I can't determine what to use for the swags on the sides on the cake. What I am going to do is use gum paste molds instead of butter-cream.


Do any of you know of a mold that would be similar to this look or any good sites for me to take a look at for molds. I have been searching and searching but haven't found anything that I thought would be close. Thank you so much for your help in advance!!!  :)

7 replies
leah_s Posted 20 May 2013 , 12:55am
post #2 of 8

ck makes a similar one, but the scallops are smaller.  I just know I've seen that.

kazita Posted 20 May 2013 , 4:54am
post #4 of 8

AThis one isn't the same but its really pretty

kazita Posted 20 May 2013 , 5:05am
post #5 of 8

AHere's another pretty one

kazita Posted 20 May 2013 , 6:04am
post #6 of 8

AThat one on eBay ended but here it is on sale again

JWinslow Posted 20 May 2013 , 12:57pm
post #7 of 8

If you Google, Compound Scalloped Lace Mold you will many results on where to buy one like in my first post.

stephdover4 Posted 21 May 2013 , 2:54am
post #8 of 8

thank each of you! these are some really pretty ones. I think she likes this one best


I dont think it would be my choice but its not my special day...LOL!! thank you all again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%