Tell Your Favorite Flavor Cake

Lounge By jeneferlopez7 Updated 17 Jan 2013 , 12:36am by Annabakescakes

jeneferlopez7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeneferlopez7 Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 10

Hello Every Body,

I am new on this forum and i created this thread for tell my favorite flavor Cake & of course for know others favorite flavor. Well i like chocolate flavor and what about you ? cowboy.gif

amadeusfinecakes.com

9 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 10

my favorite is all of them no no no no no

my favorite is the one in the kitchen right now  no no  no no no

mom made me a red devil's food cake for my birthday one year and...

well she made me confetti angel food too...

i make a killer hot fudge cake

i can't have just one favorite

mom's fave was butter pecan with the toffee filling and rum splash

toughest question ever!!!  birthday.gif

anyhow --welcome to cc, jeneferl!!!

tdovewings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdovewings Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 10

Brown sugar pound cake. Made the old fashioned way with evaporated milk and butter. I dream of it, because I can't make it in my kitchen. 

CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 2:55pm
post #4 of 10

I guess my very favorite is chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream & ganache, maybe some hazenut or mocha in there somewhere....

I also really like lemon cake with lemon buttercream.  For weddings, my fav is almond cake with real homemade raspberry filling.

What about everyone's least favorite?  I cannot stand strawberry cake, or the way it smells like Captain Crunch when it's baking!  Love strawberry fillings and buttercreams, just not the cake.  I also hate the white raspberry cake I've tasted from a couple of other people around here.  That fake, articficial raspberry flavoring is so gross and overpowering to me. 

yortma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yortma Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 2:59pm
post #5 of 10

Check out this thread  

http://cakecentral.com/t/614554/help-gourmet-flavors

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 12 Jan 2013 , 4:13pm
post #6 of 10

My Favorite:  Darkest chocolate cake with either peanut butter or coffee whipped frosting.

And as my hips can attest, I've never met a cake I couldn't get to liking after a second tasting. lol

Hollybello Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollybello Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 10:18pm
post #7 of 10

ADepends on mood but I am partial to a light tangy lemon drizzle cake but then also love a stodgy hot sticky toffee pudding! As for hate, anything banana but I am allergic to them and the smell makes me feel ill

MariannaB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariannaB Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 11:57pm
post #8 of 10

Well... I think chocolate and madeira cake with lemon italian meringue buttercream.... 

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 12:04am
post #9 of 10

Limiting it to just ONE is very difficult but I think it would be Butter Pecan favorite.  Tied w/dark triple choco :)

Least fav?  Prol'ly banana

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 12:36am
post #10 of 10

My favorite is the one I am baking at the time! I love every cake I bake, except for the coconut, or German Chocolate. My very favorites would be banana or pumpkin with cream cheese, or chocolate chip with raspberry, or dark chocolate with black raspberry, but I can't stop eating the lemon with lemon curd and lemon buttercream! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%