Adjustable Cake Torter

Decorating By Lizmybit Updated 21 Nov 2012 , 1:02am by DeniseNH

Lizmybit Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 1:16am
post #1 of 9

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, so feel free to move it.  A few months ago I saw an ad and I believe it was on cake central  for an adjustable cake torter.  It was a metal ring with slits around the sides for torting different size cakes.  I didn't book mark it at the time, and I've spent hours searching the web looking for it to no avail.  Do anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or where I might find it?  


Thanks in advance!


8 replies
remnant3333 Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 1:23am
post #2 of 9

Is it anything like this below?

A lot of people here love Agbay leveler and slicer. They swear by it that it makes torting cakes a whole lot easier!!!

Good luck/Mary

Lizmybit Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 1:28am
post #3 of 9


ladyhawke917 Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 1:57am
post #4 of 9

I have the cake leveler from Fat Daddios. I love it! Very sturdy and easy to use.

Lizmybit Posted 19 Nov 2012 , 7:27pm
post #5 of 9

Ladyhawke, is it a torter as well or just leveler?

cakeart105 Posted 20 Nov 2012 , 12:51pm
post #6 of 9

The Fat Daddio's Professional Cake Leveler is both a leveler and has 3 adjustable blades and can be used with large cakes. I love mine and found it at Tomsann Cake Art Supplies for a good price.

DeliciousDesserts Posted 20 Nov 2012 , 11:27pm
post #7 of 9

AGBAY!!  I wouldn't buy anything else!

leah_s Posted 20 Nov 2012 , 11:51pm
post #8 of 9

Get an Agbay!  The double blade levels and tortes with one swipe.  It is completely adjustable.    Even the single blade Agbay will improve your cake life.  Nothing else compares.

DeniseNH Posted 21 Nov 2012 , 1:02am
post #9 of 9

The AGBAY is the only thing I would use.  Anything else is just a waste of money.

Quote by @%username% on %date%