What Happened To The Comments In The Recipe Section??

Decorating By kakeladi Updated 20 Aug 2012 , 11:53pm by dawnybird

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 9:04pm
post #1 of 4

As I do from time to time I went to the recipes I posted - especially my *original* WASC post and found NONE of the comments that have been posted icon_sad.gif
There was much information shared in those comments and I can;'t remember all of them to add to the recipe ........ I"m really upset about this.
Lynne/kakeladi

3 replies
funtodecorate2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funtodecorate2 Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 9:28pm
post #2 of 4

I just visited there and the comments were still there for me. I looked at several other recipes and all the comments were there also. Don't know what happened I would be disappointed if all the comments were gone. I depend on those for my decision making.
Try again.

Wendy icon_smile.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 11:45pm
post #3 of 4

Interesting. I have tried more than 6 times on several different computers and still I don't get beyone most but not all of the directions.......and on my 2 of everything icing recipe also icon_sad.gif I really wonder if others are having trouble seeing all the comments?

dawnybird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawnybird Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 11:53pm
post #4 of 4

kakeladi,
I just went to your original WASC recipe and all of the comments are there. I checked several other recipes, comments are there. That's just strange that you're not getting them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%