How Do I Do This?

Decorating By snazzycakes1 Updated 20 Apr 2012 , 3:51am by shanter

snazzycakes1 Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 1:56am
post #1 of 4

how do i get this ruffle effect? is it fondant?

3 replies
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 2:33am
post #2 of 4

Yes, you roll strips of fondant and them ruffle them and wrap them around the cake. I think sometimes people will use gumpaste because you can get it really thin. HTH!

icer101 Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 2:40am
post #3 of 4
shanter Posted 20 Apr 2012 , 3:51am
post #4 of 4

Go to this thread:
and read the post by bebegirl1969.

Quote by @%username% on %date%