Decorating By fcakes Updated 4 Mar 2012 , 10:22pm by fcakes

fcakes Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 1:34pm
post #1 of 6

Any idea on what flowers are these and what cutter was used to make them?? TIA!

5 replies
fcakes Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 4:10pm
post #2 of 6

anyone please?

kakeladi Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 6

It looks to me like they are not any specific one.
I suggest using a scalloped-edge round cutter and lightly ruffling the edge, then drying them in a small cup like a shot glass. If you have any gumpaste flower drying things you probably could find something. After they are dry, stack 2 together and use either stamen or dragees for the center.

HamSquad Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 5:11pm
post #4 of 6

Check out the Wilton Fantasy Flower. These may be made with a 5 petal cutter, ruffled and thinned edges with a ball tool, then stacked with tissue between the petals to dry. HTH and Best Wishes!

cashley Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 5:23pm
post #5 of 6

Here is the directions for fantasy flower they use a heart shape cutter

fcakes Posted 4 Mar 2012 , 10:22pm
post #6 of 6

wow... yes.. looks like they are the same ones! thanks so much!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%