Looking For Certain Damask Pattern

Decorating By Kellbella Updated 13 Jan 2012 , 9:35pm by Kellbella

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 8

http://wedding-pictures-03.onewed.com/19812/black-white-damask-outdoor-real-wedding-orchid-wedding-flowers.png

Does anyone know where I could find this pattern....is it available as a stencil ????

Thanks in advance thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 8

Could it possibly be a ribbon?

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 8

Or maybe the baker scanned the print and printed it on edible paper. It's so thin it's either that, or ribbon. It doesn't look like a stencil (and if it is, it's perfect!!).

Kellbella Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:11pm
post #4 of 8

It could be a ribbon...yes...I hadn't thought of that. I guess I'll have to do a google search!

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:19pm
post #5 of 8

I would say its definitely ribbon... Look at the corners. You couldn't get the design to go over the corners like that by stencilling straight on. Either it is a) fabric ribbon b) edible ribbon printed eg by lucks, or home edible printer system or c) stencilled on a fondant ribbon (least likely option as it is so perfect)

BizCoCos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BizCoCos Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:39pm
post #6 of 8

if you look at the smaller right hand corner paper, you can tell it's a ribbon, there are paper type fabric ribbon that I have seen in stores, usually a cheap type of polyester, not quite paper, not quite fabric, the caker could have printed the image on edible paper and then done the top and bottom in royal icing.

Kellbella Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 9:01pm
post #7 of 8

Thank you all for your input!!!!

I greatly appreciate it thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%