Where Do You Shop Online?

Decorating By rlowry03 Updated 28 Aug 2011 , 8:55pm by JanH

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 5

I'm looking for a good place to buy supplies online. Everything from fondant to tools. Unfortunately I don't have a cake supply store nearby, so I'd like to be able to order what I need. Unfortunately shipping costs are very high. I like the options on Global Sugar Art, but shipping is really high. I can get things other places, but their costs are higher... Just wondering where to get the best prices and the lowest shipping.

4 replies
Tinacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinacakes Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 5
Panel7124 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Panel7124 Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 5

www.winbeckler.com

Tinacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinacakes Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 5:52pm
post #4 of 5

www.sugarcraft.com. I always am sure to order a bunch of stuff at once because the shipping is so expansive

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 8:55pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Just to clarify, we do not delete threads just because they mention other suppliers, there are plenty of threads on here mentioning other suppliers.

The sites that are banned are banned because at some point they violated the forum rules and spammed cakecentral.com .

Sites that choose to spam do not get the benefit of exposure here.

Global Sugar Art is a great supplier, but there are other great suppliers as well, and when suppliers who are not banned are mentioned, those posts are left intact.

RE: PMs

We do not manually edit your PMs, the entire website has the banned site names in the replace database. Just like cursing. It is an automated process, we have no idea who tries to PM those site names or when.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=722965&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=15

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%