Disney Advertisement

Lounge By nanefy Updated 24 Mar 2011 , 1:52am by ccordes

nanefy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanefy Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 2:49am
post #1 of 8

I'm not sure if the sponsored ads on this site are specific to the user and the users location, but is anyone else getting the Disney ad? If so, is anyone getting fed up of the little boys face coming screaming towards you every 10 seconds while you are trying to read forum posts etc??

7 replies
beenie51 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beenie51 Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 3:15am
post #2 of 8

I haven't had that happen. Maybe you have a virus on your computer.

cakeRocket Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeRocket Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 3:20am
post #3 of 8

Agreed, must be a virus.

chefjess819 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjess819 Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 3:29am
post #4 of 8

are you talking about the ads along the top and side of the forum? if you have visited the disney website lately, that is probably why its coming up on yours. i was browsing swimsuits (eek!) the other day and for 3 days after that i was having ads for diferent clothing companys on here.

nanefy Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 3:54am
post #5 of 8

it's not a virus - it's just the ad at the side, it's driving me mad lol

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 21 Mar 2011 , 10:36pm
post #6 of 8

Right now I am being told that if I click on an ad to the left I will be able to download 200 Hungarian recipes.
Oh, and whenever I am in a thread about wedding cakes, I get a lovely ad about cheap wedding dresses.
Nothing like targeting your market (read with irony) icon_biggrin.gif

nanefy Posted 22 Mar 2011 , 12:15am
post #7 of 8

lol - the ads are soooooooooooo annoying - I don't mind an ad that sits there and does what it's told, but the ones that constantly move around and distract you drive me nuts!

ccordes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccordes Posted 24 Mar 2011 , 1:52am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjess819

are you talking about the ads along the top and side of the forum? if you have visited the disney website lately, that is probably why its coming up on yours. i was browsing swimsuits (eek!) the other day and for 3 days after that i was having ads for diferent clothing companys on here.

Yup, that's what I'd look at. I've been researching new cars the past couple of days and all of the ads along the side and top are for local car dealerships and different cars.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%