French Macaron Packagin

Baking By izzybee Updated 17 Mar 2012 , 6:46am by scp1127

izzybee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
izzybee Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 1:14am
post #1 of 5

I have finally found the perfect Macaron recipe (No. 5 was the winner!), and am ready to add to my menu, but can't find any packaging! I see tons of shops with these cute plastic cylinders and boxes, but I can't find the right sizes. Looked on Papermart already. If any of you sell Macarons, can you please tell me your packaging supplier!
Thanks so much!

4 replies
suzylynn58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzylynn58 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 1:29am
post #2 of 5

check nashville wraps. they have lots of packaging.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 31 Jan 2011 , 7:05am
post #3 of 5

Good luck! I have been looking forever!. I think some of those packages are not for food, which is ok, because I have proper paper. The boxes look to be fancy gift boxes. I live in an area where that craze has not hit. My pricing is already high. And to add on an expensive box is not working in my head yet. Please share if you find something and I will do the same. Google macaron boxes pics, or something like that, and you will get hundreds of ideas, but I cannot find them under any search that involves food boxes.

jacqueline1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jacqueline1970 Posted 17 Mar 2012 , 5:05am
post #4 of 5

Try Brpboxshop.com.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 17 Mar 2012 , 6:46am
post #5 of 5

This is an old thread. Since then, I have started selling them. I found that the price can handle the expensive gift boxes if it is for a gift. I get bags and boxes from Nashville Wraps. If it is not a gift, I crumple bakery wax paper in the bottom of my 8 x 4 windowed box and line them up. This holds them up and keeps them safe.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%