I Finally Got My Mixer, I Finally Got My Mixer!!!!!!!

Decorating By ninatat Updated 7 Jul 2010 , 3:30am by ninatat

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 12

Hi all, i'm so excited, if you remember the nightmare i went through where fedx said they delivered my mixer, phone call to ebay, pay pal and fed x so they all went with what x said, even the seller was on the phone, he even offered to give me half the money back one more nice and polite talk to the manager and they refunded my money, i had saved quite awhile for it. i got a kitchen aid 300 watt, for $80.00, i couldn't get it out of the box fast enough plugged it in and it works, it came with the wisk, so all i have to do is buy the paddle, that will be next month. i'm so doing the happy dance. i want to thank you all for the support during my nightmare, you all are wonderful.

11 replies
nana_marta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nana_marta Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 12

WOO HOO BABY START TO MIXIN"!!!!!!!!

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 12

Glad to hear it is finally resolved, and now you can play!

mommafixit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommafixit Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 6:20pm
post #4 of 12

You know I saw somewhere you can get the paddles with the silicone edges on them. They are suppose to scrap the bowl while it mixes. That way you don't have to stop and mix with spatula to get it off bottom of the bowl. Just wonder if they'd be worth the extra instead of a plain paddle. Your post made me think of these, I need to check the price on them again.

deah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deah Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 6:24pm
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommafixit

You know I saw somewhere you can get the paddles with the silicone edges on them. They are suppose to scrap the bowl while it mixes. That way you don't have to stop and mix with spatula to get it off bottom of the bowl. Just wonder if they'd be worth the extra instead of a plain paddle. Your post made me think of these, I need to check the price on them again.

I've seen them on Amazon. You might want to check out the reviews there to see how others like them.

jerseygirlNga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jerseygirlNga Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 6:31pm
post #6 of 12

LOVE mine! Have 2- one for just royal and gumpaste...other for batters and frostings!!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 11:53pm
post #7 of 12

Glad to hear that it finally worked out! Happy caking!

Donnabugg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnabugg Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 12:15am
post #8 of 12

Congratulations! I just started "KA'ing" last week myself...life will never be the same! icon_smile.gif

artscallion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artscallion Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 12:18am
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommafixit

You know I saw somewhere you can get the paddles with the silicone edges on them. ...

I have the Side Swipe beater. Cuts beating time in half!

http://www.sideswipeblade.com/

I think it only costs about $20 on Amazon. They have different sizes to bit different mixers. So be careful of which one you order.

Donnabugg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnabugg Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 1:00am
post #10 of 12

Congratulations! I just started "KA'ing" last week myself...life will never be the same! icon_smile.gif

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 1:27am
post #11 of 12

WOOOHOOOO!!! I am doing a happy dance for you!! It is about time they got that mixer to you !!! YEAAH !! you will be mixing for days... icon_biggrin.gif

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 3:30am
post #12 of 12

Thank's so much everybody!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%