Massa Grischuna

Decorating By mrsc808 Updated 21 May 2010 , 1:11pm by dchockeyguy

mrsc808 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsc808 Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:12am
post #1 of 3

I am all of out fondant and was going to place an order online when I decided to call a restaurant supply shop that is open to the public. The only fondant they carry is Massa Grischuna which is fairly pricy for 13.5lbs but my only other option is Wilton. (I've made mmf before and I didn't care for either the taste - not a big marshmallow fan - or the process) The cost of a 5lb bucket of Fondarific + shipping would be almost the same cost as the massa so I'm already leaning in the direction of the massa but am wondering if any one had any thoughts or opinions on it?

2 replies
Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:46am
post #2 of 3

I have not tried it but I remember Sugarshack from here...saying that was the best fondant to work with. Also, I have heard that from others. I would use that over wilton fondant icon_smile.gif

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 21 May 2010 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 3

Massa is awesome. I haven't use thed the Grischuna before, as I usually use the Americana. I can't remember all of the difference, but the Grischuna might be the one that's a little translucent. You could always call Albert Uster and check with them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%