Has Anyone Heard Of This/tried It?

Decorating By Jeep_girl816 Updated 24 Apr 2010 , 6:16am by Jeep_girl816

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 4:15pm
post #1 of 7

This looks kind of crazy to me, has anyone tried it? It would seem to me to be heavy+awkward. It might save in route cake disaster though, of course you could just use SPS and be ok. You could use this AND SPS and be super secure. I don't know, just thought I'd share icon_smile.gif
http://www.cakesafe.com/navigation.html

6 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 4:19pm
post #2 of 7

Someone on here, Loucinda maybe, won one. You may want to search and see if you can find her post. icon_smile.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 4:27pm
post #3 of 7

I have one to try, I didn't win it though. icon_sad.gif KHalstead is the one who won one of them. They are not heavy at all, very well made. I will be trying the one I have many times in May though! AND I will have it on display at the Ohio ICES DOS this weekend for those that want to check it out in person.

Scott, the owner of the company is great. I have talked with him several times over the phone, and what they did for KH was really amazing - I am sure she will chime in here when she sees the post.

TexasSugar Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 4:53pm
post #4 of 7

Ahh, sorry Loucinda, for some reason your name stood out to me. icon_smile.gif

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 9:28pm
post #6 of 7

wow pretty cool, i haven't made a wedding cake, but i think some one that does it on a regular basis it would take a lot of worry out of delivery, how much does it cost. thanks

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 24 Apr 2010 , 6:16am
post #7 of 7

That's pretty awesome. Always looking to build a better mousetrap, or transport a cake as the case may be. I really don't do very many Wedding cakes but when I start I'll have to keep this in mind. The piece of mind may be worth the $$$

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%