Where Do You Find Cheesecake Pudding Mix?

Decorating By circus Updated 20 Apr 2010 , 5:08pm by Tracy7953

circus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
circus Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 9

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere but my search isn't working for me right now so I can't find my answer that way. I've never heard of cheesecake pudding mix and want to try some recipes with it. Is it just in the instant pudding section of the grocery store? Or do I need to find it someplace special.

8 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 9

Jello brand makes it, you should find it in any grocery store where they sell pudding/geletin.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 3:59pm
post #3 of 9

I buy mine at wal-mart, it's with the rest of the Jello Pudding mixes.

luv_to_decorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv_to_decorate Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 4:27pm
post #4 of 9

Philly also makes cheesecake filling in a tub that you find in the refrigerator aisle where the cream chesse is found. I am using that for a red velvet wedding cake. I am going to mix it with the buttercream. Someone on here had said she used that as her filling instead of cream cheese icing.

CookieD-oh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieD-oh Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 4:39pm
post #5 of 9

It's with the other Jell-o, but you may have to visit several stores. Some of the big chains in my area don't always carry it.

Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 4:43pm
post #6 of 9

Wal-mart is the only store in my area that has "cheesecake", actually Walmart has the best pudding flavor selection, I guess they have to be good for something, lol!

Tracy7953 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tracy7953 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 4:57pm
post #7 of 9

In my area, I have found it in with the rest of the Jello in the grocery store. They only carry sugar free though. Has anyone else found regular sugared Cheesecake Jello? I don't even know if they make it.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 5:03pm
post #8 of 9

they make regular and sugar free, sugar free is generally in a blue box.....the regular is in an off white box, like the white chocolate!

Tracy7953 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tracy7953 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 5:08pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks Khalstad...I will have to look again. I probably was staring right at it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%