Where To Buy Cupcake Liners?

Baking By ToniMarieLovesCuppies Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 4:38pm by joyfullysweet

ToniMarieLovesCuppies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ToniMarieLovesCuppies Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 7

I'm making cupcakes for my boyfriend's cousin for his 21st birthday. I was looking online at the really fancy cupcake wrappers, and I want to find black ones. They're really pricey online...any chance stores sell them?

Thanks!

6 replies
kellymarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellymarie Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 7

I always buy specialty liners from "cupcakesocial" on etsy.com... she has lots of great items and great prices (great shipping prices too!)

Hope that helps icon_smile.gif

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 4:25pm
post #3 of 7

Tmoney, Reynolds JUST came out with a series of liners that hold their color and black is included. You can order them at http://mybrands.com/Classics.aspx and select the Black foil liners. I think they're pretty cheap but don't know about shipping. You can also check your local stores since this is Reynolds. Good luck. I was so excited to see all these new liners that hold their color.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 4:27pm
post #4 of 7

Cupcake wrappers are always expensive - but look around online, there's tutorials on how to do ur own, which might b cheaper.
xx

kileyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kileyscakes Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 5:34pm
post #5 of 7

I agree cupcakesocial on etsy or just do a search on etsy.com and there are a lot of sellers!!

ruthi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ruthi Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 7

confectioneryhouse.com

joyfullysweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joyfullysweet Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:38pm
post #7 of 7

I just made my own using scrapbooking paper. Here's the link to the pattern: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/10/22/make-your-own-cupcake-wrappers/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%