Ooops The Picture Is Posted Now.. Help With Colors

Decorating By erilay Updated 21 Mar 2010 , 1:30am by erilay

erilay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erilay Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 3:25am
post #1 of 7

I am so sorry if I wasted anyones time. I posted a thead asking for colorful colors that would look nice together. I ment to post the picture but forgot and went to the gym. ooops icon_redface.gif . I am so sorry. It is up now. I am only doing the top 2 tiers with no snowflakes. The woman said do it colorful. It is for a bridal shower. I have a few ideas but would love input. Also if you see anything that could be changed or kicked up please let me know. I would love to jazz it up a bit. Thansk so much for looking and any help. thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 1:44pm
post #2 of 7

Where's the photo -- in your gallery? The most recent one in there is a shoebox cake.

cakeaddictunite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeaddictunite Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 7

Same her.The shoe box is the newest one

TitiaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TitiaM Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 7

Pretty sure it is the shoe box cake. Lots of color combos would work well for this. (best if you have a light, medium and dark)

lime green, with yellow and pink....

Purple, yellow, mint green......

Blue, hot pink, silver.....

erilay Posted 20 Mar 2010 , 5:07am
post #5 of 7

It is the blue and white shoe box cake. I am just doint the top 2 teirs. Thanks so much for the color combos.
I like the first one. I was thinking of doing the base on yellow with aqua and lime green diamonds and pink balls or flowers in- between the diamonds. THe box is white with aqua stipes and yellow (or lime green) beads running down the sides of the stripes. THe top is lime green. I am thinking of a hot pink shoe and bow to keep it girly. Any thoughts?

TitiaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TitiaM Posted 20 Mar 2010 , 6:55am
post #6 of 7

I think that would be cute! icon_biggrin.gif

erilay Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 1:30am
post #7 of 7

do u think I should drop the aqua??? I don't wan't it to look like an Easter cake like my hubby said it did kinda.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%