New! Sheet Cakes Dvd From Sugared Productions

Decorating By SugaryGoodness Updated 24 May 2010 , 11:45pm by littlejewel

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 11:10pm
post #31 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

I have been looking thru Sharon's site and I'm adding things to my cart right now.

I just saw the bonus offers section. It says that if I order 5 DVDs I will get the design gallery DVD Free. Do I need to add it to my cart and the price will be taken off, or do I just remove it and the DVD will be shipped anyway?

I want everything! It's all fabulous!

Just order the 5 dvd's and she will send you the gallery dvd automatically no charge.

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 11:25pm
post #32 of 75

I am saving for the buttercream DVD right now and can hardly wait since so many good things have been posted about it. Now, does anybody else just love to hear Sharon talk like I do icon_biggrin.gif . She has a marvelous accent.

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 2:46am
post #33 of 75

accent? what accent? icon_smile.gif

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 3:00am
post #34 of 75

Haha, the accent! When I first met my husband (born and raised in New Orleans), I thought, "He's a *gasp* YANKEE!" I'm from Alabama, and I'd never heard anyone from the South talk like that, lol. Now that I live here, I'm the country-bumpkin oddball!

I've been enjoying a Sharon marathon for the last couple of days...re-watching several of her dvd's. New inspiration every time!

Mb20fan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mb20fan Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 6:28pm
post #35 of 75

I just bit the bullet and purchased two of the DVD's (Buttercream and Sheet cakes). I was holding off till I could afford to get all 5 & the bonus, but I found it was taking longer and longer to be able to get all 5 at once, so I just got 2 for now.

I got my e-mail saying that they shipped. I can't wait to have a Marathon myself this weekend as I expect I will want to watch them both AT LEAST TWICE.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

herdream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
herdream Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 6:46pm
post #36 of 75

i received mine yesterday (Buttercream and Sheetcakes) and watched them last night. They are WONDERFUL!!!! Even my extra critical hubby sat in for a while and said "Wow, she is a good instructor"
And she definitely is! I am going to get the rest of them soon. thumbs_up.gif

Hillywu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hillywu Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 6:46pm
post #37 of 75

Just received my Sheet Cakes DVD and the bonus DVD along with a bunch of other goodies from Sharon today and I can't wait to play!! Hoping the kids will allow mommy a little me time this weekend so I can really watch the videos!

Thank you Sharon, for being willing to share your tips with all of us! They are a blessing! icon_smile.gif

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 7:28pm
post #38 of 75

I have her complete library of DVDs and can't get enough! They are worth their weight in gold. She has opened up the world of cake decorating for me. Thank you so much for all you do to enable us to enjoy this wonderful art form at a professional level. As they say, "You Rock!".

CakeCrystals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystals Posted 19 Mar 2010 , 4:42pm
post #39 of 75

I have two of Sharon's DVD; flawless fondant and Totally Topsy Turvy and have watched them both at least four times, so I guess it's time to order the rest. Maybe this weekend. She is truely a great instructor and would love to take a class from her in person.

Mb20fan Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 1:34pm
post #40 of 75

Very disappointing weekend...I must have checked for the mail carrier 10 times on Friday waiting for my DVD's to come in that were mailed out on Tuesday. A week later, still not here. icon_cry.gif I was so bummed because this past weekend was the perfect time to just have a DVD fest (purchased 2 DVD's) since I had the house alone to myself. I purchased these DVD's (shipped via US postal service) and made a purchase (extracts) from a different vendor on the same day yet I received my extracts on Thursday (shipped UPS). I guess I should have paid the extra to get it sooner. I hate the USPS! icon_redface.gif

OK...I'm done venting. icon_lol.gif Happy Monday all.

littlejewel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlejewel Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 5:18pm
post #41 of 75

I will be ordering. I hear such good things about sharon. The techniques that I saw on you tube are amazing. Sharon you kick nass(can't bear to say a bad word).

Mb20fan Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 5:35pm
post #42 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejewel

I will be ordering. I hear such good things about sharon. The techniques that I saw on you tube are amazing. Sharon you kick nass(can't bear to say a bad word).

Lol...AGREE! I watched all the preview videos too and that's why I can't wait to watch the real thing!!! icon_biggrin.gif

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 10:51pm
post #43 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterpatty

I am saving for the buttercream DVD right now and can hardly wait since so many good things have been posted about it. Now, does anybody else just love to hear Sharon talk like I do icon_biggrin.gif . She has a marvelous accent.

I have watched this DVD a few times now - and find myself pushing clients towards sheet cakes! And Sharon's accent is Sexay!!! LOL

Mb20fan Posted 23 Mar 2010 , 1:47pm
post #44 of 75

OK...finally...the tracking info on my DVDs have changed. It's finally "Out for Delivery" so maybe I might have them by tomorrow!

And I just want to say that Sharon...is a pretty cool class act!

Thanks for asking Sharon - that was very appreciated!

Have a great day all... thumbs_up.gif

sugarshack Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 1:45am
post #45 of 75

Hope it came Sherry!

Mb20fan Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 4:50am
post #46 of 75

Oh yes...it arrived and it is great! I stayed up late to watch them and I can't wait to watch them AGAIN! Awesome job explaining AND demonstrating. It was so enjoyable to see you actually do everything hands on - right in front of our eyes. Not just explain the process, but demonstrate it in real time. THAT was so helpful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing so much useful information. I can't wait to apply the techniques and tips on my next cake. Oh and...love the lagniappe. thumbs_up.gif

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 5:12am
post #47 of 75

I'm still waiting. I ordered mine on March 17 and today is March 24 and still no email that it has even been shipped. I did get an email receipt and notification that said I qualified for the free DVD because I had ordered 5 DVDs at once. Not sure how long all this takes. I am in Arkansas, Louisiana is our "next door" neighbor ...

sugarshack Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 5:33am
post #48 of 75

Sugar.. email me and I will check on it for you....

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:16pm
post #49 of 75

I love Sharon, and love her DVDs. I have ALL of them, but need to order her latest one.

Here's a quick story about my almost 4yo son. Sometimes I'll play snippets of DVDs during the day when my DS is around, in preparation for cake projects that I have coming up. When the DVDs are on my son will say, "Mommy, is Sharon Zambritio on the TV again???"

icon_cry.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cry.gificon_biggrin.gif

sugarshack Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:20pm
post #50 of 75

How precious is THAT? Love it!!!

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 9:59pm
post #51 of 75

My 9 year old asks me, every time I do a cake, "Is that how Sharon taught you to do that?" Smarty-pants...

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 25 Mar 2010 , 10:19pm
post #52 of 75

I have 5 of her DVDs and I love them...they are awesome. I got my sheet cake DVD and my daughter asked me if I can make for her birthday the one with the cat!!! so cute!! if anyone can help me to get the pic for the transfer I will appreciate it!!!

Sharon you are wonderful!!!

Thank you!!!

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:34am
post #53 of 75

I had two of her Dvds. On my parents and on my anniversary we exchange gifts. So my request was the rest of the dvds. I got all the rest. Love them. My husband went by when I had the Topsy Turvey paused. He said that looks like a Roger Rabbit Cake. I thought that was cute. I have some more questions for Sharon, which I will hope to eventually ask her. My hope is that Sharon will do more buttercream related Dvds, I also loved the design gallery. Sharon you really need to do a book too. icon_biggrin.gif

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 1:01pm
post #54 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonterrierlady

Sharon you really need to do a book too. icon_biggrin.gif

Definitely!!!!!! I would be first in line!!!!

sugarshack Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:01pm
post #55 of 75

oh geez..... LOL

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:17pm
post #56 of 75

This is an awesome dvd, but then again all her dvd's are awesome, I just have to pick up Design Gallery, and then I am finished, can't wait for more you totally rock Sharon.

sugarshack Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:19pm
post #57 of 75

Thank you all... we start editing soon on the next one for a summer realease if all goes well. icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:20pm
post #58 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

Thank you all... we start editing soon on the next one for a summer realease if all goes well. icon_smile.gif

What will it be on?

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:23pm
post #59 of 75

Got the sheet cake DVD this weekend..I was very impressed with how easy Sharon makes everything look. Her other DVD's are equally as amazing! MORE! MORE!

sugarshack Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 7:23pm
post #60 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

What will it be on?

tapedshut.gif (for now) icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%