Cricut Cake Instructions Please

Decorating By Jackie_angels Updated 28 Jan 2010 , 4:48pm by greengyrl26

Jackie_angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie_angels Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 3:18pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone

My name is Jackie and I am new to this I have 2 Expression 1 broken of course but I just got another one I really want to cut Gum paste and Fondant with my other machine. Does anyone have any instructions even does and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.

Jackie

5 replies
Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 3:25pm
post #2 of 6

I just ordered my Cricut Expressions from HSN and can't wait to get it. I know there are many threads with information on the Cricut cutter so do a search and you will find them. Good luck and happy caking.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:14pm
post #3 of 6

Your best bet is to order Linda McClure's DVD on using the cricut with gumpaste. It is very detailed with step by step instructions. Webiste link was removed but if you google Linda McClure, Creative Designs it will come up.

AngelaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelaM Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 6

I just got mine too. While I was waiting for it to arrive I read through this entire thread. It has 30 pages of just about any questions you could have:

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-639855-cricut.html+gumpaste

nellie0228 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nellie0228 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:42pm
post #5 of 6

I think there is some information on the Cricut webstie too. I was looking there for ideas one day and ran across it. I have never done it myself, I still need to get the deep cut blade.

greengyrl26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
greengyrl26 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:48pm
post #6 of 6

Yes, order Linda's DVD...it will help you tremendously!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%