Michaels 60% Coupons

Decorating By icer101 Updated 31 Jan 2010 , 4:30am by diane706

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:13am
post #31 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by menas

Hi guys here's that 60% off coupon I memtioned earlier!

The coupon or link didn't attach

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:16am
post #32 of 63

I was told in our Michaels that they do not do online coupons and don't honor AC Moore online coupons either. It has to be the actual paper coupon.

bennett5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bennett5 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:17am
post #33 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayerim979

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Andree313 don't you apologize for that nonsense. Especially when you didn't do anything! I've seen some people get super sensitve on here and over react, but OH MY GOODNESS, that by far was the worst. I swear, nobody can help anyone on C.C. anymore without being called or told something negative.

"Ditto"
I saw nothing wrong with your helpfulness icon_biggrin.gif

I SECOND THAT DITTO!!

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:17am
post #34 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett5

Quote:

Quote:

Andree313 don't you apologize for that nonsense. Especially when you didn't do anything! I've seen some people get super sensitve on here and over react, but OH MY GOODNESS, that by far was the worst. I swear, nobody can help anyone on C.C. anymore without being called or told something negative.

"Ditto"

I SECOND THAT DITTO!!

I third that Ditto!

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:24am
post #35 of 63

Bummer... the fine print says it's only valid at certain stores... none of which are anywhere near me, of course.

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:26am
post #36 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by toleshed

I was told in our Michaels that they do not do online coupons and don't honor AC Moore online coupons either. It has to be the actual paper coupon.

So, I wonder if the rules are going to change when they stop the newspaper ads? They pretty much have to, unless they're going to stop coupons all together for your store. Which, in my mind, would be absolutely ridiculous.

MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:28am
post #37 of 63

If you don't get them by email you can do a search for Micheals coupon codes. Usually you will find plenty of them. However, somehow they put a limit on how many times it can be opened and printed, so print multiples while you have it opened.

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:29am
post #38 of 63

how abouta big group hug ( and a 60% michaels coupon)

prchick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prchick Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:32am
post #39 of 63

Thank you Menas for posting the coupons. PLease read at the bottom of the ad since not all stores are acepting it.

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:34am
post #40 of 63
Quote:

If I go to the AC Moore 30 minutes south of me, they will only accept their coupons, and are very strict about 1 per person, per day. However if I go 30 minutes in the other direction, AC Moore and Michaels are right next door to each other, and JoAnn's is 8 doors down from them. They will all accept any of the stores coupons simply because of the stiff competition. AC Moore will let you use more than one coupon, but they have to ring it up individually. Michaels will let you use one of each store coupon during each transaction. I frequently just go back and forth between the two of them checking prices and stock, and using my coupons.

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:46am
post #41 of 63

I didn't read all the posts; my apologies if this is a repeat. I saw the coupon posted and it says, "no reproductions accepted."

aej6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aej6 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:50am
post #42 of 63

I make copies all the time...not an issue here, they don't know if it's a copy or my original printed one....Thanks for posting this coupon but it says "Valid at Select Stores Only"....and then "See below"....and I know that around here, if I cut off "below" they will deny the coupon...and my area is NOT listed as a participant....boo!!!
And We don';t have that "we'll take an additional 10% off" in Massachusetts, either......stinks!

MadMillie Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 2:32am
post #43 of 63

Here is a link to an online printable coupon for Micheals. I found it by searching for Micheals coupon code.
I guess I am one of the lucky ones who recieves Micheals emails with printable coupons. However, sometimes they are for specific things such as 60% off of framing or 40% off floral pics. It seams like they come in under an email address other than Micheals. Sorry I printed and deleted the email earlier in the week so I can't pass the specific address along. Gook luck!

http://i47.tinypic.com/23ud7ih.png/MyCraftCoupons.com

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 2:54am
post #44 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett5

Quote:

Quote:

"Ditto"

I SECOND THAT DITTO!!

I third that Ditto!

I fourth that ditto. WHat the heck? Responses like the one mentioned are like being suckerpunched!! No reason for it.

retaunton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
retaunton Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:02am
post #45 of 63

I receive their emails and mine come with a link at the bottom of the ad for the coupons. Some of the coupons are area specific. Sometimes one area has more or less off.

One thing I have observed professionaly in the last 10 years is that in emails people take offense at nothing. That they read a lot into things that is more than reading between the lines. I have especially noticed the trend here on cc. I like the one poster's suggestion to change the tone in your head and re-read it a couple of times before responding.

I am new to cake decorating and this site. My Wilton instructor told me about cc and I will be forever grateful. I have learned so much from reading the threads. I have definitely learned the 'don't go there" questions. The level of support I see is amazing.

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:21am
post #46 of 63

tiggy2- go to flyerland.com... thats where I print mine icon_smile.gif

scentnita123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scentnita123 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:30am
post #47 of 63

I live in New Jersey and the Micheals here prints coupons at the end of every receipt...I also gett he coupons via e-mail and they also come in the sunday star ledger and the saturday daily news....AC Moore used to print the 40% coupons at the end of their receipts but they stopped and now have that card, but I have yet to see any rewards from using the card... icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:56am
post #48 of 63

I used a Michaels 60% off coupon limited to custom framing dept. for Christmas, but I've never seen one which could be used for general merchandise. I also snagged a Michaels 25% off picture frames only coupon (even sale picture frames).

Returned some picture frames (around Christmas) and received either 40-50% off coupons on the return receipt (which were only valid for the following week.)

The standard Michaels coupon for IN and now here in SD, is 40% off one non-sale item. Occasionally, they'll include a 25% off coupon good for your total merchandise purchase (don't know if this includes sale merchandise).

Have found these coupons online, and in the newspaper, as well as in my email since I receive Michaels newsletter.

Didn't realize that the Michaels coupons offered varied by location - or that they were in the process of being discontinued in the newspaper.

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 11:10am
post #49 of 63

I agree with retaunton regarding people taking offense at nothing. I have seen way too many cases of one person being totally offended by something that in no way was meant to be offensive. Be careful with computer messages people. You can't hear the other person speaking. Don't assume. Don't lose friends by hearing something that was never there.

nellie0228 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nellie0228 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 11:40am
post #50 of 63

Iam guessing it must depend by store. I recently stood in line behind a lady that had a handful of coupons, and had to be cashed out several times so she could use each coupon. Our store must have a 1 coupon per transaction, not a 1 coupon per transaction per customer. I also search online for Michael's coupon and can always find one for the day that I am shopping and my store has never refused to accept them.

q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 2:24pm
post #51 of 63
Quote:

Not sure where you are (upstate NY is a relative term!!). I shop in the Kingston (Ulster County) store and my computer printed at home coupons have never been denied. I get Michael's e-mail with the coupon link and print my all the time.

In fact, I last used printed coupons last week and, unfortunately, my printer cartridges are dying so the coupon was not "perfectly clear" but the cashier took them.

Toni

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 2:56pm
post #52 of 63
Quote:

I don't have an AC Moore near me so my Michaels doesn't take those coupons.

Who told you about the online coupons? Was it a cashier? If so, I'd try another cashier or ask to speak to the manager. I can't see how the store wouldn't except internet coupons when they come from Michaels themselves.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LEHLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LEHLA Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:07pm
post #54 of 63

Sorry I may be new here but some ppl really should not comment if they cant be nice, Thanks for your helpful info on the coupons, in no way where u rude or insulting!!!! Maybe someone oke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!!! Thanks again for all your Help!!

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 5:38pm
post #55 of 63

Hey adonis The coupon has been removed. This is what the pop up says when you hit the link you posted

"Were sorry. This coupon is no longer available because the viewing limit has been exceeded.
If you have been forwarded this coupon and would like to receive offers like this directly from Michaels, please register at Michaels.com."

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 5:37am
post #56 of 63

The coupon was only mailed to select areas. Bummer!! I would have picked up a bunch of the 5 lb packages of Wilton fondant, because that stuff is great for making bows and dummy cakes. icon_biggrin.gif

Also, WTH was up with that outburst? Methinks an apology is in order. Sheesh.

MrsAB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsAB Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 6:48pm
post #57 of 63

I just received my 60% off coupon today from Michael's via email. It's for 60% off one regular priced item and is good from January 31, 2010 - February 13, 2010. It does have the areas where the coupon is valid printed on it. It also states that they match competitor's ad prices again in the areas listed.

This verbiage was also included:

"Bring in a Competitor Coupon
And we will honor the coupon and give you an additional 10% off the sale price (or couponed price)."

I'm in the Maryland area.

TAPG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TAPG Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 12:53am
post #58 of 63

I found a link on another site (http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1810915) that stated the coupon was at http://mic.michaels.com/20100112C...comp011510. Went to the link and received the following message: Were sorry. This coupon is no longer available because the viewing limit has been exceeded.
If you have been forwarded this coupon and would like to receive offers like this directly from Michaels, please register at Michaels.com.

I am registered with Michael's and did not receive this coupon. However, I did get emails that included 40% off coupons on one item--one expires today and the other is good for next week.

MadMillie Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 1:21am
post #59 of 63
baycheeks1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baycheeks1 Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 2:04am
post #60 of 63

If when you first get the coupon you can save it in like 5 different pieces and then piece it back together, and post it on here as a whole coupon together.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%