Ultimate Gumpaste Class With Nicholas Lodge......

Decorating By tannersmom Updated 30 Jan 2010 , 12:08am by tannersmom

tannersmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tannersmom Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 12:31am
post #1 of 8

I am here in Norcross Ga. taking this class. I just wanted to pass along to everyone that if you get a chance and have always wanted to work with gumpaste that this is the class to take. It's a 5 day class but I have learned soooo much. He's a Great teacher. Learning to make flowers for wedding cakes. AMAZING!!!!! I'm so excited.
Just wanted to share.

Stephanie

7 replies
tannersmom Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 12:49am
post #2 of 8

As anyone else taken any of his classes???

victoriacakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
victoriacakery Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:00am
post #3 of 8

I agree with you. I have taken several class with Nick. And plan to take many more. Everyone at ISAC is so freindly and helpful.

HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:58am
post #4 of 8

I just wanted to say that I'm jealous that you're there getting to take the class icon_smile.gif Hope you're having lots of fun! I wanna see pics icon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 3:32pm
post #5 of 8

I'm jealous too!

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 4:31pm
post #6 of 8

You are soooooo fortunate! I have taken several classes from Nic there at his studio. He is so organized and thorough. I love his teaching style and always learn so much. Plus, he has a wonderful store and a friendly, helpful staff. It is nice to be able to buy everything you need to complete the projects learned, but you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to - everything is furnished for the class projects. Enjoy the rest of your week - wish I could be there.

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:17pm
post #7 of 8

I took two classes earlier this month down there. It's a great place, and Nick and Scott are super nice.

tannersmom Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 12:08am
post #8 of 8

Sorry it took me so long to reply.
I have the best time in the classes. I learned so much. He is the best teacher. Very easy to follow. Everything is provided for you and they even feed you lunch. LOL Oh and I can't forget about the cookies we had everyday @ 3:30. Freshed baked. What a wonderful experience. If you get a chance to go, please do. You will not regret it. I will post pics of my flowers. But please understand that I am not a professional photographer. LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%