Chocolate Shot Glasses

Sugar Work By thin4life Updated 24 Dec 2009 , 12:47am by thin4life

thin4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thin4life Posted 23 Dec 2009 , 11:45pm
post #1 of 3

I have a friend who wants me to make some chocolate shot glasses for new years eve and I have no idea on what to charge. These will be made with real chocolate so I will have to temper it. Also, she wants some chocolate truffles. I had given her some for a Christmas gift and now she wants to order them. I made a chocolate shell, then poured some caramel in them and made a truffle filling and piped that on top. Everything will be made from real chocolate. Can anyone suggest what I should charge for these two items? I thought maybe a $1 a piece but then I saw someone on the internet selling belgium shot glasses for $4 a piece which I think is way to expensive. Anyone have any ideas?

2 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 12:29am
post #2 of 3

I have not clue and would actually know how you make chocolate shot glasses... sounds interesting and the possibilities endless...

I am with you though.. most people can't afford $4 or won't pay it so certainly there is a happy medium between what you can get for them and what your time is worth.... what about $2 a piece?? How many does she want?? You have to make it worth your time of course..

thin4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thin4life Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 12:47am
post #3 of 3

Anyone??? I need to call her back with a price asap!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%