Anyone Taken Jen Dontz Berries And Blossoms Class

Decorating By AfordRN Updated 3 Nov 2009 , 11:48pm by Cakepro

AfordRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AfordRN Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 4:34am
post #1 of 5

I am hosting Jen Dontz's Berries and Blossoms 2 day gumpaste flower class here in Minnesota in April. Has anyone taken this class before? I'd love to get some feedback. We need minimum of 8 people, so if you interested let me know!

4 replies
AfordRN Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 5

Really, no one has ever taken the class? From the class description I think it will be awesome!

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 6:05pm
post #3 of 5

I have not taken the berries and blossoms but have taken flower classes from her. She is a great teacher and her flowers are gorgeous. You wont find a better teacher if you decide to take her classes. She is very nice too.

AfordRN Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 6:12pm
post #4 of 5

O yes, her work is great. In the class I'm taking she teaches Moth Orchid, Gerber Daisy, cymbidium orchid, hypericum berry spray, casablanca lily and bittersweet berry spray. Those of you that do wedding cakes, are these some of the more popular flowers right now??

The foliage looks so real, nice filler stuff. She also is going to demo the fab o ivy too.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 11:48pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, I've taken this class from her, but we didn't do moth orchids or daisies. We did gardenias instead of those two flowers.

She's a great instructor! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%