Candy Box Supplier - Need A Case, Not A Couple....

Decorating By CakeDiva73 Updated 24 Sep 2009 , 6:50pm by CakeDiva73

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 20 Sep 2009 , 10:02pm
post #1 of 8

I am trying to find these boxes:

Universal Window Box WHITE
5-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 2 inch

It is sold by a few companies online (2 that I found) but one is outrageous and the other needs to tack on 2 additional weeks if I order in bulk, which clearly means they need to order from their supplier and then ship to me when it gets there.

I need to order a case of 250 of these boxes and really can't afford to wait another 3+ weeks before they arrive so I am trying to find the supplier and order from them. I have tried every flippin' supplier listed, from Uline to the boxmart, papermart - everything!

Does anyone know where to get these? The site that can sell them by the case but had to order them is sugar???? (that site we don't talk about) but that's the one, in case anyone has some insite! thanks icon_smile.gif

7 replies
SimplyIced Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SimplyIced Posted 20 Sep 2009 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 8

Did you try Big River Packaging? I order all my boxes from them!

Jeff_Arnett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeff_Arnett Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 12:23am
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDiva73

I am trying to find these boxes:

Universal Window Box WHITE
5-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 2 inch

It is sold by a few companies online (2 that I found) but one is outrageous and the other needs to tack on 2 additional weeks if I order in bulk, which clearly means they need to order from their supplier and then ship to me when it gets there.

I need to order a case of 250 of these boxes and really can't afford to wait another 3+ weeks before they arrive so I am trying to find the supplier and order from them. I have tried every flippin' supplier listed, from Uline to the boxmart, papermart - everything!

Does anyone know where to get these? The site that can sell them by the case but had to order them is sugar???? (that site we don't talk about) but that's the one, in case anyone has some insite! thanks icon_smile.gif

Big River has the best prices I've ever found and shipping is generally free! I bought 100 10 x 10 x 6 cake boxes for about $50 shipping and all! There address is www.brpboxshop.com

Brownie1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brownie1954 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 12:35am
post #4 of 8

Have you tried CK Products / PaperMart / CandyLand Crafts
HTH....Brownie

Brownie1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brownie1954 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 12:38am
post #5 of 8

Sorry...Missed seeing PaperMart listed on your post....

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 2:32am
post #6 of 8

I think I buy those, or some very similar from CK Products. They're very easy to work with and ship quick.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:01am
post #7 of 8

nashville wraps has a lot of cool stuff

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 6:50pm
post #8 of 8

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I checked out every single website you guys mentioned in addition to every one google produced, lol. I spent HOURS (and sadly, I mean this literally icon_cry.gif ) and was unable to find the boxes I was looking for.

I did, however, find some on Uline that will work. One is 3.5 x. 3.5 x 2 to hold 4 truffles and the other is 5.somthing by 4.something x 1 7/8 to hold an even dozen, so I was quite happy. These come preassemble with a white base and a clear lid - they are AWESOME!

The coolest part? I ordered them on Tuesday and they arrived this morning at 7 a.m. I spent (including s/h) about $123 and got 50 of the dozen boxes and 100 of the smaller ones, in case anyone is interested.

I am doing these for holiday gifts, etc. and will probably price the 4 count at either $5 or $6 and the dozen count at $15.

Thanks again icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%