Bridezillas

Decorating By Amanda621 Updated 7 Aug 2009 , 3:15am by diane

Amanda621 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
17 replies
Tiffany29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany29 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 18

I saw that show with my mouth hanging open the entire time in shock that that crazy girl actually acted like that. She challenged the grooms mother to a boxing match. If I was the mom I would have torn her a** up! The groom just let it happen. Maybe some jail time might do her some good. I hardly believe the producers told her to be that exteme.It seems to come by her naturally.

hensor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hensor Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:49pm
post #3 of 18

I read that today too... I can't believe some people are so ignorant. My husband can't seem to understand why someone would actually want to marry some of these women who are so disrespectful and obnoxious. I remember watching this episode and she was like over 1 1/2 late getting the ceremony started so people started eating the cupcakes from the cake display. icon_smile.gif

RachieRach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RachieRach Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:49pm
post #4 of 18

I'm convinced that nothing on that show is real. I was a big fan of the show when it first came on (and the bride's didn't know the show was being called bridezillas). I happened to tune in and saw this bride. I can't believe that the groom's mother would allow her to treat her that way. Maybe I have more hope for humanity.
I am a reality show junkie but I guess I will have to stick with the cake shows, clean house and J&K + Plus 8 (I know, I know but I've been a fan since day 1).

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 3:54pm
post #5 of 18

Ugh. Let's hope she doesn't reproduce. What a bully.

I thought if I heard her say 'like' one more time I would gag.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 4:20pm
post #6 of 18

If anyone deserves to be locked up it's her. If her "acting" was the reason that she was behaving that way, why is she on probation for a high school fight? Methinks the "lady" doth protest too much.

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 4:23pm
post #7 of 18

Lady?

Now hunny I am sure you meant to write nay nay.

costumeczar Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 4:54pm
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensch

Lady?

Now hunny I am sure you meant to write nay nay.

I think I should have just cut to the chase and said Beeyotch. icon_lol.gif

Tiffany29 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 5:21pm
post #9 of 18

Me too! I was tring to be nicer by saying "crazy girl"! lol

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 5:27pm
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRach

I can't believe that the groom's mother would allow her to treat her that way.

If I ever talked to/treated my MIL that way my husband would be all over me like stink on a skunk.

If my husband ever talked to/treated my mom like that he'd be in a world of hurt.

That son/groom had zero backbone. It's one thing to be laid back it's another to allow your own mother be treated that way. If he doesn't care about himself that's his deal but to let your mother be treated like that... oh hell no.

Her show was the last Bridezilla show I'll be watching. It honestly gives me bad flashbacks to owning my own shop. I know 100% of these brides are acting (see below) sadly enough there are plenty of them out there who are like this who aren't acting. Hubby said this show gives me Bridezilla PTSD and I have to admit he's right. Just one show has me snapping at people and shaking from the memory of certain brides I'll never be able to forget.

We have had at least two people on here who were approached by a bride who was picked for this show. They mentioned about it giving them free air time and that the brides told them they needed to "stage" certain things or "stage a fight". I believe both of them turned the bride down at that point. I strongly feel that on this show no air time is good air time. This show twists things around so badly that everyone comes across looking bad.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 7:11pm
post #11 of 18

I can't see ever wanting to be on that show for air time. That is free publicity I DO NOT want.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 9:50pm
post #12 of 18

I think the entire show is made-up too. At least I hope it is.........I can't imagine anyone really acting like that in "real" life.

This show is worse then Jerry Springer......is that still on? icon_confused.gif

Tiffany29 Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 10:13pm
post #13 of 18

Unfortunately yes it is. Ppl will do anything to be on t.v.

costumeczar Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 12:32am
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

I think the entire show is made-up too. At least I hope it is.........I can't imagine anyone really acting like that in "real" life.

This show is worse then Jerry Springer......is that still on? icon_confused.gif

I LOOOVE Jerry Springer, it's my guilty pleasure. It's pretty much the modern-day equivalent of the circus sideshow, and they've embraced that at this point. I've seen reruns of early seasons of it, and they used to try to pretend to be a serious show. Not any more, they've just given in to the crazies who seem to WANT to be on there (I don't get it.)

My favorite moment was when the guy was on stage yelling at the audience, who was heckling him, "You're just jealous that I'm on the Jerry Springer show and you're not!" Uhhhhhhh, not exactly!

Or even better, when Jerry asked the transvestite who was there to tell his boyfriend that he was actually a man why he didn't tell him when they first met. The guy responded "It weren't none of his business!" icon_confused.gif

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 12:39am
post #15 of 18

The girl who had the boxing match with her MIL is ONLY 20 years old. She is that much of a b@#$h now, imagine what she will be like when she hits menopause! BWAAAHAAA.

littlejewel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlejewel Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:43am
post #16 of 18

I do hate reality shows for a good reason, they are fake. However, d$%N that girl is ghetto. There is one thing I would do for my 15mins of fame, thank publishers clearing house for my winning entry icon_razz.gif

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 2:26am
post #17 of 18

See, this is the reason I like Platinum Weddings the best of all the wedding shows. It's totally over the top with expenses but all the brides are happy icon_wink.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 3:15am
post #18 of 18

i too saw that show and i couldn't believe how she acted. maybe time spent behind bars will cause her to think about her attitude.

i wouldn't want to do a cake for her...it would be a nightmare! icon_surprised.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%