Jungle Pals Icing Decorations

Decorating By kshaw86 Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 4:24am by kshaw86

kshaw86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kshaw86 Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 10:53pm
post #1 of 4

I was just wondering in any of ya'll knew where I could get any of these Jungle Pals Icing Decoration's like the one I have attached. Everyone is out of stock except I found once place in the UK on amazon.com that had them in stock but I can't get them shipped here through Amazon. Thank's in advance!! =)
LL

3 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 10:55pm
post #2 of 4

I think they have actually been discontinued. They do have the plastic pics though. You could make them out of fondant or gum paste and they should be pretty easy. Let me know if I can help any further.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 11:17pm
post #3 of 4

What a bout copying them in royal icing? Just make the heads a puddle of royal then pipe or paint on the details.

kshaw86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kshaw86 Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 4:24am
post #4 of 4

Ummm I saw them on Amazon UK and I emailed them but they said that I could order them from Wilton.com. I don't know I am waiting on a response from them to see if they will ship over here...

Thank's for your responses and if all else fail's we are going to have to do fondant.... =) We are practicing our palm tree's right now! LOL I will post pic's in the appropriate section later! icon_wink.gif Get a good laugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%